Commercial real estate loans from locals who know.
Capital PMB provides local businesses with a variety of real estate loans because we want to see our communities flourish. We don’t just lend here. We live here.
Owner-Occupied Construction Loans
Whether you’re breaking ground for the first time, remodeling your old stomping grounds or adding a new location, we have the construction financing to support your project.
Single-Family Project Loans
We offer lines of credit, acquisition loans and development loans to help local builders.
Investment Real Estate Loans
Are you investing in real estate? We can offer the funds you need to purchase the perfect property.
What sets us apart
Our experienced business bankers are always available to discuss your plans and develop a customized solution based on the unique aspects of your situation. Our industry expertise and truly personal approach to service is what sets us apart. As experienced bankers, we can make decisions fast without the red tape of other banks. At Capital PMB, you don’t just apply for a loan; you start a relationship, the way banking should be. We are committed to your success, and are here to act as your trusted business advisor on everything from your cash flow to your strategic road map.
Financial Information Checklist
Ready to apply for a business loan? Our lenders will be by your side through every step of the process, but first, they need a little information about your project, including:
- A detailed plan describing how the construction will bring value to your business.
- A personal financial statement and the last three years’ tax returns for each individual owner.
And while you don’t need to pull together following documents for our initial meeting, having them handy will help ensure you receive a timely, accurate response, and speed things along:
- Last three years’ tax returns for the business.
- Most current interim financial information for the business.
- Legal documents (such as Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation, Assumed Name Certificate, Partnership Agreements, Employer Identification Number).
Additional information may be required based on the specifics of your loan request. Please see your loan officer for details.