Success grows from small business loans.
Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranteed loans can offer lower down payments and longer repayment periods than a typical term loan. Speak to one of our experts about SBA loans. As an SBA Preferred Lender, Capital PMB has been given approval authority to help small businesses get financial assistance, faster.
The types, uses and terms of SBA loans are as diverse as the companies currently benefitting from them. Many small to mid-sized businesses already meet the SBA eligibility standards. Is yours one of them?
What sets us apart
Our experienced business bankers are always available to discuss your plans and develop a customized solution based on the unique aspects of your situation. Our industry expertise and truly personal approach to service is what sets us apart. As experienced bankers, we can make decisions fast without the red tape of other banks. At Capital PMB, you don’t just apply for a loan; you start a relationship, the way banking should be. We are committed to your success, and are here to act as your trusted business advisor on everything from your cash flow to your strategic road map.
Financial Information Checklist
Ready to apply for a SBA loan? Our lenders will be by your side through every step of the process, but first, they need to know a little information about your project, including:
- A detailed business plan describing the business model (that is, the plan you’re implementing in the business to generate revenue and make a profit).
- Personal financial statement and last three years’ tax returns for each individual owner.
And while you don’t need to pull together the following documents for our initial meeting, having them handy will help ensure you receive a timely, accurate response, and speed things along:
- Last three years’ tax returns for the business.
- Most current interim financial information for the business.
- Legal documents (Such as Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation, Assumed Name Certificate, Partnership Agreements, Employer Identification Number).
Additional information may be required based on the specifics of your loan request. Please see your loan officer for details.