A Commitment to Planning
To properly implement an estate or financial plan, it’s essential that we understand your goals, objectives, needs and risk tolerances. Only then can we begin to suggest specific estate planning techniques or make investment recommendations. But the planning process doesn’t end with an initial consultation. It’s ongoing, and every plan should be re-evaluated periodically, adjusting as your circumstances and other factors change.
We believe that every client has a unique set of investment needs. Our philosophy is to create a broadly-diversified portfolio that reflects your uniqueness. We tailor investment solutions by:
- Helping you define your investment objectives.
- Developing a mix of investments to suit those objectives.
- Communicating and reporting regularly on the performance of your investment portfolio.
- Providing custody of assets.
- Delivering understandable, accurate and timely account statements.
In addition to managing your securities portfolio, we’re also capable of managing other types of specialty assets for you:
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Minerals, oil and gas
How We Serve
We can act in a variety of capacities, depending on your needs:
- As trustee or co-trustee
- As independent executor
- As an agent for individual, trustee or executor
- As trustee or agent for retirement funds in 401K, IRA rollover, profit-sharing and pension plan situations
- As custodian
What sets us apart
Our experienced team is always available to discuss your plans and develop a customized solution based on the unique aspects of your situation. Our truly personal approach to service is what sets us apart. At Capital PMB, you don’t just open an account; you start a relationship, the way banking should be. We are committed to your success, and are here to act as your trusted advisor on all aspects of your investments and financial goals.